Position: Lear 45XP Pilot
Ward Aviation is seeking an additional Lear 45XR pilot to join our team. This role can be filled as a PIC or SIC position depending on experience. This is a two-pilot account supplemented by contractors when necessary.
The successful candidate will be safety and customer service oriented, adaptable to changing schedules, and reside or be willing to relocate within a 90-minute drive of Grand Rapids, Michigan. This a great opportunity for a pilot to join an expanding company with excellent growth potential. Pilots on this account typically fly 10-12 days per month with 3-5 overnights and 250 to 300 flight hours per year.
Ward Aviation offers a competitive salary and benefits package including Medical, dental, and vision coverage, 401(K) plan, short and long term disability, and life insurance.
● Operate Lear 45 aircraft in a safe and efficient manner
● Provide excellent customer service to passengers
● Ensure compliance with all aviation regulations, company policies, and standard operating
● Study weather conditions at destination, enroute, alternate airports and departure points
● Prepare flight plans
● Ensuring that the aircraft is clean and prepared for flight with all provisions on board for the
safety and comfort of the passengers
● Making decisions necessary to start, delay, or cancel flights and deviate the flight from
planned route or destination when operating conditions dictate
● Maintain accurate and complete flight records
● ATP certificate (or commercial pilot certificate with ATP/CTP course and written exam completed)
● FAA First Class medical certificate
● Restricted radiotelephone operator permit
● Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screening and TSA CHRC
● US passport with the ability to travel internationally.
● PIC: 2000 hours total pilot experience, 500 hours turbine, 100 hours Lear 45 (preferred) PIC time in other turbojet aircraft will be considered
● SIC: 1500 hours total pilot experience, 50 hours Lear 45 (preferred)